Thursday, December 27, 2007

me

I think I should tell the world about myself (briefly). Without giving away any personal information :) I am the Security Administrator for an ISP in Utah. I have a bachelor's degree in Information Systems Security from ITT-Technical Institute, and an Associates degree in Business from Salt Lake City Community College (I'm reel learnt). I hold the Associate of (ISC)² certification (same test as CISSP, just lacking work experience), which I hope to upgrade to full CISSP in 2008. I juggle and ride a 6-foot tall unicycle for fun, and play World of Warcraft in my ever-diminishing free time (I can't help it, I love computer games- sad, I know). I am also teaching adjunct at ITT-Technical Institute now, which is a very interesting experience that I will elaborate more on in a later post.

I am happily married, and my first kid (son) was born October 3rd, 2007. I also have 2 cats (fat and lazy- not their names but should be)

Anyway, that's me in a dried-out-insect-exoskeleton. ;)

I hope that lends some credibility to my random comments (yeah right).

No comments: